Landscape Crew Members
|Type:||Seasonal - Full Time|
We are looking for hard-working, safety minded Crew Members for our Commercial Maintenance department.
Provides horticultural services, while maintaining high standards of quality, workmanship and professionalism.
Perform all horticulture activities including, but not limited to, mowing, edging, pruning, trimming, blowing, weeding, mulching, planting, and watering.
Operate all power equipment to perform all horticulture services, such as mowers, blowers, trimmers, edger's, etc.
Use all horticulture hand tools, such as rakes, shovels, pruners, loppers, shears, etc.
Learn and follow all company/department safety policies and procedures.
Safely load and unload department equipment on trucks or trailers.
- Working hours vary from 7am to 5 pm with overtime potential.
- Must be able to work Overtime and Saturdays when required.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly and work outdoors in varying conditions.
- Requires considerable amounts of sitting, standing, walking, twisting, climbing, and other physical activities for long periods of time.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Good attendance and punctuality is a must.
- Subject to random and post accident drug testing.
- Valid driver's license preferred.